What is the criteria to become a member?
If you would like to sign up to Brown Therapist Network, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be of south Asian heritage
- Be a practicing therapist, psychologist, therapist, wellbeing/life coach, social worker or practicing as a mental health professional in some capacity
- Provide evidence of your qualifications and credentials
- Have a strong interest in understanding south Asian mental health
- Be commited in decolonizing mental health
- Be tolerant of and respectful to all other members within the network
Once you register, please email copies of your qualifications and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I join?
As a member of Brown Therapist Network, you recieve the following benefits:
- Be part of a community of likeminded individuals
- Be the first to know about any events, courses and workshops
- Attend events, courses, and workshops at subsidized rates
- Free attendance to monthly member virtual meet ups (£10 for non members)
- Free attendance to bi-monthly virtual book/podcast club (£10 for non members)
- Access to monthly peer supervision
- Internal members only client referrals stream
- Access to curated south Asian mental health resources for clients
- Access to curated south Asian mental health resouces for practitioners
- Opportunities to have our support for any events you host
How much does it cost to be a member?
Our membership costs £10 per month. This equates to £120 annually.
You can end your membership at any point.
You recieve all of the benefits listed above.
We do not offer any concessions.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.