Are you tired of wasting time on courses that don’t truly serve you?
Register below for a course truly tailored to you, for a 17th February 2022 start date and completion in July 2022!
Grow your authentic south Asian therapy practice and reach your professional goals.
What’s stopping you?
“I don’t have the time of money for this course – and I can’t commit to all of the sessions for 6 months!”
Really…you can’t afford not to take this course.
“In order to make something work, we need to sacrifice something. Be it money, time or energy – sometimes all three. We need to invest resources in ourselves to enable real growth.”
Tina Mistry (A.K.A Brown Psychologist) will be using her own experience of having set up how own practice from the ground up. She has practiced as a clinical psychologist, co-founded Another Mother Story, spoken at numerous events, hosted her own podcast and founded this network too! She has experienced the frustrations of being a south Asian therapist in this white-centric space. Tina now uses her insights & expertise to help therapists like you grow professionally and personally, in a way that is authentic to your whole self.
“Often times, we cannot achieve our goals alone. The most powerful way to do this is with the support of a close knit community, education from an expert with experience and a practice of dedication & discipline from yourself.
My course will push you – but through it, you will become better informed. You will have a new language, and a renewed sense of who you are and how you want to practice as a therapist.”
What can you expect over the six month duration?
- Six monthly coaching sessions (2 hours each, total value £270)
- Three one-to-one’s sessions (1 hour each, total value £450)
- Six monthly workshops (1.25 hours each, total value £120+)
- Exclusive whatsapp group to connect 24/7
- Access to exclusive library of BTN resources
- A close knit, intimate community (Course group capped to 6 people)
- £840+ worth of value for £599
What does the course include?
- Individualised goal setting
- Invaluable group coaching
- One to One coaching for professional development
- Imposter Syndrome and self doubt
- Money mindset
- Working holistically
- Growth mindset
- Creating a value driven practice
- Reaching the south Asian community
- How to run a private practice effectively
- Gain knowledge in topics relevant to the south Asian population
Read more about our course in the PDF below.
South Asian Therapy Practice Course (Full price)
Select this option if you do not have a Brown Therapist Network membership (or create an account with us for a 10% discount!)
Email us at email@example.com if you cannot afford to pay the total amount. We can offer montly payment plans.
Sign in to your Brown Therapist Network account to see the discounted rate, offering 10% off.You must be logged in to view this content.
Fill in the form below if you are interested in this course and would like to stay updated.