Are you a south Asian therapist looking to grow?
Do you want to create a difference in south Asian mental health?
Our community can help you achieve your goals!
You can get involved now by:
- Join one of our upcoming events
- Send us something you have written on south Asian mental health
- Tell aspiring therapists about your journey into the field
- Sign up to one of our courses
- Contribute to or explore our members knowledge library
But first, you can start by creating an account with us!
The Brown Therapist Network is a community learning hub promoting skills development & knowledge of south Asian mental health. We have created this space to encourage a community to grow together, so we can ultimately cultivate change within south Asian mental health. We welcome all South Asian therapists, including:
- CBT practitioners
- PWP’s & CWP’s